Wednesday 26 November 2008

Secure Message from Alliance & Liecester

It's the Alliance and Leicester again. I wonder if the A&L, Abbey or Lloyds TSB ever dare to send real messages to their online banking customers? If they do, does anybody read them? I use ANOther bank and I have my account set so that they don't send me email. That way I know that all messages, even if they come from my bank, must be scams.

Dear Valued Customer,
You have a new message waiting in your Inbox Folder.
Click here to read.Best Regards.Alliance & Leicester Security Department Team.
* Please do not reply to this email as your reply will not be received.
Alliance & Leicester is part of the Santander Group, one of the world's largest banking groups. More information on Banco Santander can be found at
www.santander.com

No comments:

Post a Comment