Saturday 15 November 2008

Reservation Enquiry - continued

My cyberfriend, Annie Cheater, has replied to Pastor Lewis. She's quoted him $4000 dollars for the whole package. This is clearly acceptable as Pastor Lewis lost no time in replying to her. He has a spot of bother with credit card payments you see, so he just wants me to send him $4000 dollars for their flights.

Dear Annie C,
For the New booking.The payment is ready but before then, I will like to know if you can render us a favour.


Our clients(DAVID PAUL) have just informed us that we would be responsible for making their flight arrangements to your country.MR DAVID PAUL has given me his credit cards to charge for the full payment of their flight tickets and the hotel booking. But unfortunately, I dont have a credit card machine to do this. I have not gotten a Credit card POS terminal yet. I will have it by ending Dec. So I would appreciate it if you could charge an extra 4,000 Dollars for us via your credit card machine & you can then send it to us via western union money transfer in west africa as usual. For this assistance, I will be giving your company my own commission 0f 500 Dollars. For better understanding,the total charges we will be paying you are below;

HOTEL BOOKING;$4000.COMMISSION FOR YOUR ASSISTANCE; 300 Dollars.AND WITH RESARVATION FEES Kindly calculate all the amount together asap. So prepare the new Invoice and send me a copy by email attachment and fax to MR DAVID by fax +444871503985 OR by email.ThanksPASTOR LEWISREMAIN BLESS

No comments:

Post a Comment