Thursday 20 November 2008

RFOM Dr william mensah

Dr William Mensah tells me he is "married with three kids". I'm not quite sure why he thinks I want to know that. He is a chief security officer and, would you believe it, had a wealthy client. Very unusually (not) his client and his entire family died in tragic circumstances. Nothing new there, then. Mr Mensah, of course, being an honest, upright citizen needs to get his hands on the dosh with my help.

Oh yer bike mate. Mr Mensah is a fraudster whose only aim is to get his hands on YOUR money. Delete the email and don't reply.

RFOM Dr william mensah

- From:Dr william mensah.Chief security officer,Crystal Trust Financial Company.First Light Kaneshie Accra Ghana ,Dear Sir, I got your contact on Site, during my search for a reliable, trust worthy and honest person to introduce this transfer Investment project with. My name is Dr william mensah (Jnr). On November 2005, One Mr Hussien Omar from Iraq National,an gold dealer.who runs gold business in Ghana to Asia, whom i was accounting officer made a numbered time Deposit a truck box, valued at USD$11,600,000.00 (Eleven Million, Six Hundred Thousand United States dollars) for twelve calendar months in our company.I am the Chief Security officer crystal Trust financial company, First Light Kaneshie Accra Ghana. I am a Ghanaian married with three kids I am glad to hear you are from such good country thanks .Upon Maturity, we sent a routine notification to his forwarding,address but got no reply. After a month, we sent a reminder and finally we discovered that Mr. Hussien Omar from Iraq , his wife and two children and wife's parents was died with his family in a bomb blast in Iraq,My investigation proved that he died with his supposed next- of- kins in the bomb blast. The truck box total sum, USD$11,600,000.00 is still in our company and the demurage is being rolled over with the principal sum at the end of each year. No one will ever come forward to claim it. Consequently, I shall present you to stand in as the next- of- kin to the late Mr. Hussien Omar.Consequently, upon acceptance of this proposal, I will give you detailed information on how this deal would be carried out.The money will be shared in the ratio: (65%) for me, (30%) for you, the remaining (5%) will be kept to recover any expenses made during the process of the transfer into your account which include both our telephone bills. I guarantee that this will be executed under legitimate arrangement that will protect you from any breach of the law as I will use my position as the chief security of OPERATIONS' officer to secure approvals and guarantee the successful execution of this transaction.I want you to handle everything for me.I have the trust in you and i know that you will not disappoint me, i don't need to know you for many years to trust you.If you have an idea of what should be done to being the money out of Africa, please tell me i need your your seriously and i have the impression that you are a nice gentle person.Please be informed that your utmos t confidentiality is required.On your reply include your,(1)Private telephone online number................,(2)Your full address......,(3)Your full names.....,(4)Your E-mail........,YOU CAN SEE THE ATTACHED OF THE BOX AND YOU CAN GO THROUGH,Awaiting your urgent reply through my private ,Best regards,Dr william mensah

1 comment:

  1. Please leave scammers. What the hell is going on with you people. Scammers are using their brian. Okay. Stop giving us hard time.

    ReplyDelete