Wednesday 12 November 2008

Dhr David Van Mark

This one was sent by a colleague. NO - my colleage isn't a phisher, she sent it because she knows I like phishy emails. The phisher wants to tell me about my "over due inheritance fund". Long overdue, if you ask me. You'd think that long lost, rich uncle of mine would have the decency to die, wouldn't you. Oh - I don't have a long, lost rich uncle. Come to that, I don't have an uncle. They've all ..... died. Sadly, they weren't rich and they didn't leave anything to me.

Back to Dhr Van Mark. Apparently my old friend has been to visit him for me. How kind of her. Remind me to thank her when I see her.

Good Day To You Before i commence i would like to introduce my humble self to you am Dhr David Van Mark by name, agent of an International Remittance/Foreign Operations in Netherlands, the one in charge of your fund. We are to notify you that your over due inheritance fund has been gazetted to be released, which is the sum of ( $5 million Us Dollars) to your nominated bank, we are sorry for the late communication. Meanwhile a lady came to our office few days ago with a letter, claiming to be your true representative, here are her information below of which she asked us to make the transfer of your behalf immediately: Name: xxxxxxxxxxxx. Address Line 1: yy Charles xxxxxxx. Address Line 2: Apt. A City: Some State: MA Zip code: 12345 Bank Name: Bank of America Account Number: 12345678 Routing Number: 01100000Driver's Licence No: s55555555 DOB: 01-01-10 Please. Do confirm to this office, as a matter of urgency if this lady is from you so that the management of this office will not be held responsible for paying your funds into a wrong bank account, with the office director, to handle and transfer all foreign inheritance funds this second quarter payment of the year. However, we shall proceed to issue all payments details to Orrin L. Potash , if we do not hear from you within the next seven working days from today on. Get back to us as soon as you get these message. Note you are required to get back to me through my private e-mail address davidvanmark@aol.nl. Send my warm regards to your friends and family and i pray that God will give you the wisdom to make use of the funds wisely and judiciously. Best Regard,Dhr D. Van. Mark

No comments:

Post a Comment