Tuesday 4 November 2008

Lloyds Tsb Bank plc

Lloyds Tsb are apparently keen that I should upgrade the security on my bank account. Only 2 problems there:
1) I don't bank with Lloyds Tsb
2) The website that I am taken to isn't lloydstsb at all, if you look at the website that is displayed in my internet browser it is http://members.newista.com//include/customer.ibclolo/index.htm

If I go to that site, surprise, they want me to fill in my account log-in details.

If you get one of these emails NEVER click on a link it and NEVER enter you account details.

Dear Customer,
You have received a new message from Lloyds TSB technical departmentWith Security Centre about the new security update.
We urgently request that you should upgrade to the new securityUpdate.Clike here to start:
www.lloydstsb.com/inetbank/bankmain.asp
Thank YouLloyds TSB's Bank SecurePS: To switch off email notifications of new messages, go to 'My Account' after you've logged in

No comments:

Post a Comment