Thursday 6 November 2008

Your Tracking # 7008998427

This scam comes with an attachment named UPSInvoice_7791028.zip. DON'T open it. It's spyware - I don't know exactly what as I didn't open it. Just delete the email. You never sent a parcel and you certainly don't owe UPS anything. (You've got to feel sorry for UPS who have nothing to do with all these scams that use their name.)

Sorry, we were not able to deliver postal package you sent on October the 19th in timebecause the recipient’s address is not correct.Please print out the invoice copy attached and collect the package at our office.If you do not receive package in ten days you will have to pay 6$ per day.Your UPS

The scammers are clearly desperate to convince me I've sent a parcel by UPS - I've received the same email again but with a different tracking ID - Your Tracking # 6592004018. Nice try sunshine!

No comments:

Post a Comment