Tuesday 18 November 2008

From Rich Orgaranya

Mr Rich Orgaranya is - well - rich. At least he would be if only I'd help him get his hands on the untold riches left by his late father. His father, naturally, died an untimely death. Poisoned. Altogether now - aaaahhhh.

Mr Orgaranya is also a teller of big fat porkie pies. There is no money. Just delete the email, and don't reply

From Mr Rich OrgaranyaAbidjan Republic of Cote D‘Ivoire,West AfricaDear ,Permit me to inform you of my desire of going into business relationship with you, I got your contact from your country directory, please i need a trust-worthy person that will help me to transfer this money.I am Rich Orgaranya, the only Son of late Mr and Mrs Bawam Orgaranya. My father was a very wealthy Gold Merchant in Monrovia the Gold Capital, republic of Liberia all in west Africa. my father was poisoned by his business associates while my mother died when i was little and my father took me so special because I am his only son. Before the death of my father on 14th September 2006 in a hospital here in Cote D‘Ivoire, he secretly called me and told me that he has the sum of (USD $15 MILLION FIFTEEN MILLION U.S DOLLARS ) which he deposited in a bank here in Cote D‘Ivoire.He also made me understand that it was because of this money he was poisoned by his business associates while on a business trip with them and he instructed me to look for a foreign partner who will help me transfer this money out of this Cote D‘Ivoire and invest it for me, my purpose of contacting you is for you to help transfer this money to your country before this people who kill my father will kill me too, I‘m now hiding in a local place here for my safety.I will compensate you with 20% of this money if you help me to transfer the money to your account l hope you will not betray the trust i have on you because this money is my only hope in this life and you will also help me to come over to your country to continue my education while you will invest my own share of the money for me.I can assure you there is No Risk involved, this money is an inheritance from my late father.I am waiting to hear from you.Rich Orgaranya

No comments:

Post a Comment