Saturday 15 November 2008

VITAL PROJECT OF £12,000,000.00 MILLION POUNDS

Jacobs Marks is a member of a chamber of barristers in Ellesmere Port. Someone must have told him about my impressive record of handling large amounts of money with total discression, because he has a proposal for me.

If you receive this email too, please don't reply. I can't believe he's got enough money for two of us and I would invest it so much more wisely than you could.

BARRISTER JACOBS MARKS.Jacobs & Co76 Whitby RoadEllesmere Port CH65 0AA.United Kingdom.Dear Friend,My name is Mr.Jacob Marks,an attorney with the above LEGAL CHAMBERS.I have a Business Proposalof £12,000,000.00 MILLION POUNDS for you to handle so we could invest it in your country.If you willbe able to handle this with me I will explain to you in detail.If interested please send me your Full Names,Private Phone and Country: Email: markjacob47@live.comKindest Regards,BARR JACOBS MARKS

Don't follow my lead and reply. It is, of course, a scam. Just delete the email. He doesn't want to give you money, he wants to take it from you.

No comments:

Post a Comment