Monday 24 November 2008

$25 milion business proposal if you are interested reply call me 00226 75314883

For some reason Allahji Azura Kabelo thinks it "will come to you as a surprise" to hear that he works for a bank and needs my help to get his sticky mits on a stack of cash left in his bank by a rich client who tragically died in a plane crash. Try something a bit more original mate.

If the late Andreas Schranner existed (and I'm beginning to think he did as he's been mentioned before) his family must be heartbroken by all these scams that are being written using his name.

Rest assured that Allahji Azura Kabelo doesn't exist - at least not as a manager with a bank in Burkina Faso. He's a scammer and wants nothing more than for you to send him your hard earned cash. And despite claiming to be in Africa, he sent this email from France. Delete the email and don't reply.

Vous êtes invité :: $25 milion business proposal if you are interested reply call me 00226 75314883
Par votre hôte: Allahji Azura Kabelo

Date: lundi 24 novembre 2008
Heure: 12h 00 - 13h 00 (GMT+00:00)
Rue: Dear Friend,Compliments, Salam Alaykum! I know that this message will come to you as a surprise. I am the Auditing and Accounting section manager with Bank Of Africa Ouagadougou Burkina faso. I Hope that you will not expose or betray this trust and confident which I am respose on you for the mutual benefit for families. I need your urgent assistance in transferring the sum of($25.000.000.00) to your account within 10 or 14 banking days. This money has been dormant for years in our Bank without claim.I want the bank to release the money to you as the nearest person to our deceased customer,besides I don't want the money to go into government treasury as an abandoned fund. So this is the reason why I am contacting you so that the bank can release the money to you as the next of kin to the deceased customer.Please I would like you to keep this proposal as a top secret between me and you. Upon receipt of your reply, I will give you full details on how th e business will be executed and also note that you will have 40% of the above mentioned sum while 50% will be for me, and the other 10% will be for the expences occure in this transaction, if you agree to handle this business with me reply immediately.Also you can visit the website below for more information about the palan crash and he tragic death of deceased and his entire family, Late : Mr Andreas Schranner from Munich Germany Website:http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/europe/859479.stm I am expecting your urgent responses here is my private email address reply to this email address:(allahjiazurakabelo@cooltoad.com)YourS Faithfully,Allahji Azura KabeloAccountant Depatment Bank of Africa [B.O.A] Ouagadougou, Burkina Faso.

Viendrez-vous ? Répondre à cette invitation

No comments:

Post a Comment