Saturday 6 December 2008

Please contact him asap

Veronica Bill is a wicked, horrible woman. How do I know? She tells me so. She was hostile to people and only cared about her business. Her friends and family, wicked people that they are, only want to get their hands on her money. Mrs Bill is, of course, dying and rather than give her money to her friends she wants to give it to me. Yeah, right. Pull the other leg love!!

Mrs Bill is, as she says, a wicked horrible woman. She doesn't want to give you money, she wants to extract all your hard earned cash in make believe fees. Ignore the email, delete it and don't reply.

My name is Mrs. Veronica Bill, a business woman in London. I have been diagnosed with esophageal cancer which was discovered very late due to my laxity in caring for my health. It has defiled all forms of medication right now and I have only few hours left to live, according to medical experts. Ihave never particularly lived my life so well as I never really cared foranyone not even me but my business. Though I am very rich, but I was never generous, I was always hostile to people and I only focus on my business asthat was the only thing I cared for in my life. But now I regret all this as I now know that there is more to life than just wanting to have or make all the money in the world. I believed when God gives me a second chance to come to this world I would live my life in a different way from how I have lived now,but now that God has called me through this way I willed most of my properties and access to my immediate and extended family and as well as few close friends. I want God to be merciful to me and accept my soul and so with that reason Idecided to give alms to CHARITY ORGANIZATIONS, as I want this to be one of thelast good deed I did on earth, so far I have distributed money to some Charity Organization in countries like India and Africa. Now that my health has deteriorated so badly, I cannot do this myself anymore. I once asked my family members to close one of my accounts and distribute thefunds which I have there to CHARITY ORGANIZATION in Rwanda and Pakistan theyrefused and kept the money to themselves. Hence, I do not trust them anymore,as they seem not to be contended with what I have left for them. The last ofthe funds which no one knows of, is the cash deposited in one of the bankshere. I want to know if you can be of good help to dispatch these funds toCHARITY organizations. I have set aside 20% of the total amount $1,500,000.00One million five hundred thousand dollars) for you and your time and patiencefor carrying out this duties. This means you will keep $300,000 (three hundredthousand dollars) for yourself and donate the rest to any charityorganization. May God be with you as you have decided to take a bold step toheal the world with me or even in my demise. I am going in for an operationnow, and I dont think I will make it and this hurts. If you can give me this assistance, you can then contact my lawyer He wouldguide you through receiving the funds.because I have already handed over allproceeds to the lawyer who will immediately file out the funds for you on mybehalf. Below is the lawyer contact.Name: Franklin BirchEmail: franklin.birch77@yahoo.com franklin.birch77@live.com Yours Faithfully, Mrs. Veronica Bill CAN I TRUST YOU ? USE THIS FUND TO BLESS THE POOR Donation from Mrs. Veronica Bill

No comments:

Post a Comment