Saturday 27 December 2008

ONCE EMAIL PROMOTION

If you've been following this blog, I'm sure you'll be thrilled to know that my flu has gone and I am restored to full working order. As are the spammers. Right on cue I'm told I've won 550k Euros. All I need to do is give the scammers all my personal details, including my bank details. Nice try!!

Just delete the email - you haven't won anything.

Attn: Winner,Your Email Address has won ? 550,000.00 Euro Only) in the on going ONCE EMAIL PROMOTION To claim your winning prize, contact your appointed agent immediately with the following:REFRENCE NO: DDT/000 745 9015/03TICKET NO: 6784501OTHER INFORMATION:(a) Full Name: (b) E-mail: (c) Telephone: (d) Fax Number:(e ) Age: (f) Occpation (g) Contact address:(h) Bank information: (State if cheque is needed) (i) Country of origin:Contact person: Mr FRANK SANCHO Tel:34-608-829-852Fax: 34- 692- 346 -745Email: escapservices@aim.com The Validity period of the winnings is for 15 working days hence you are expected to make your claims immediately, any claim not made before this date will be returned to the MINISTERIO DE ECONOMIA Y HACIENDA.Once again congratulations !!!sincerely yours Mrs. Montana Loma (Lottery Coordinator ),,(once NATIONAL).

No comments:

Post a Comment