Friday 19 December 2008

UK National Lottery

My ever vigilant reader is a generous person. They don't claim all these winnings for themself. No, they send to me. Perhaps I should offer to share. You know the sort of thing, 50% to me, 40% to my reader, 10% for costs - oh yes, and as many advance fees as I can persuade them to send me. Sound fair?

Meanwhile, my email has won lots of dosh. It hasn't, of course. There's only one way to win the UK Lottery - and that is to buy a ticket. Don't reply tot his email, just delete it.

Dear Winner,Your email has just won the sum of One Million Six hundredAnd twenty eight Thousand,Three Hundred And Sixty Thousand Poundsin cash credited to a file in the just concluded LondonInternational Award Programme held 1st Dec 2008Your e-mail address attached to:Ticket Number: 8603775966738Batch: 013/05/8394369Reference Number: UK/776090X2/23.WINNING NUMBERS: 9, 18, 21, 24, 37, 48(BONUS.22) WINNING DATE: 1st Dec 2008For Claims,Contact:====================================Name: Barr. Oliver PageE-mail: oliver.page.uk@hotmail.comForeign Services Validation Officer=====================================Congratulations once more.Regards,Mr Adibah AdamFor LOTTO LONDON UK National Lottery

No comments:

Post a Comment