Wednesday 31 December 2008

I NEED UR ASSISTANCE !

Mr Sule claims to have made a "through study" of my business profile.  Obviously he passed straight through without stopping, as he didn't manage to learn my name - he just addresses me as "dear".

That minor anomoly doesn't seem to bother him.  He writes from Venezuela via Bolivia to tell me he lives in Cote D'Ivoire.  I'm sure by now you will have guessed that he has access to a large amount of money which he will share with me etc, etc, etc, etc...........

He doesn't have any money.  He's a scammer.  It's your money he wants - by way of fees.  Just delete the email and don't reply.

From;Rahman Sule
Abidjan, Cote D'Ivoire
West Africa
Address:24/048bp/Cocody
Abidjan Cote D'Ivoire
 
dear,
I am Rahman Sule the only Son of late former Director of Finance,Dr. Sule KAMARA
Sierra-Leone diamond and mining corporation. With regards to my through study of
your business profile,I decide to engage you in this proposal.

My late father kept this money meant for the procurement of some construction
equipment for my country before his surden death regards to this, A m 
presentely residing in Abidjan, Cote D'lvoire where I am residing under
political asylum;

I was helped by a good sammaritan to keep the money($10.2million USD)
in one of the prime local bank here in cote lvoire, I will be furnishing you as soonest I
hears from you all contractual details therein in the deeds of deposit with the
bank here, and i hope you will Treat this as urgent as a matter of secret as i
have the trusts and confidence in you as this money is the only hope of my life,
it is very important.

Please do contact me immediately you receive this message.fill free and make it
urgent, bear in mind that 16% of the total sum will be disbursed to your person
inform of compasation and in case of any other necessary expense you might
incure during this transaction.
 
NB :Try and negotiate for me some profitable blue chip insvestment project in
your country assoon the money transferred into your account. Personally I am
interested in estate management and hotel business, please advice me.

Pls don't hesitate to contact me as soon as possible and a mate of urgency and make sure the details below supply to me for further co-operation and to proceed with the bank as the identify person.

Full Name
Home Address
Telephone No
Fax No
Account No
Company Details
Occupation

Best regard,

Rahman Sule

No comments:

Post a Comment