Friday 5 December 2008

Barrister Teddy Williams,

Thanks again to my reader for this scam. It will come as no surprise to learn that Sir Gerald Johnson and his whole family perished in a nasty accident. As usual neither he nor his wife appear to have any surviving relatives anywhere. And Sir Gerald was, of course, rich. And you can have his money.

Oh yes - and I do like the odd word or too me. And this has the wonderful word particully in it. Another word that ought to have a meaning. Soon I'm going to compile an alternative dictionary. "English according to the scammers". Available at all good bookshops.

Good Day,I am Barrister Teddy Williams.I am the personal attorney to Sir GeraldJohnson,a British national,who used to work with shell development company in London.On May 2,2006,my client,his wife and their three children were involved in acar accident,All occupants of the vehicle unfortunately lost theirlives.Sincethen,I have made several enquirie to locate any of my clients`extendedrelatives.This has proved unsuccessful.After these unsuccessful attempts,I decided totrace his relatives over the internet,to locate any member of his familybut ofno avail.Hence I have to contact you.I have contacted you to assist inrepatriating themoney that belong to my client before it is confiscated or declaredunserviceable by thebank where this huge deposit were lodged.particully,the bank where thedeceased had anaccount valued at about £1 Million (One Million Great Britain Poundssterling)has issued mea notice to provide the next of kin or have account confiscated within thenext 2 weeks.Since I have been unsuccessful in locating the relatives for over twoyears nowI seek your consent to present you as the next of kin of the deceased sothat theproceeds of this account valued at £1 Million (One Million Great BritainPounds sterling)can be paid to you and then you and me can share the money.50% to me and40% toyou, while 10% should be for expenses or tax as your government may require.I have the certificate of deposit that can be used to back up any claim wemaymake.All I require is your honest cooperation to enable us see this deal through.I guarantee that this will be executed under a legitimate arrangement thatwillprotect you from any breach of the law.Please get in touch with me through my below email to enable us discussfurther.E-mail:barr_teddywillaims@hotmail.comYours in Service,BARRISTER TEDDY WILLIAMS ESQ.I SEEK YOUR CONSENT.

No comments:

Post a Comment