Saturday 6 December 2008

PLEASE I NEED YOUR ASSISTANT

Dr Momoh tells me he needs my assistant. Hands of, find your own assistant. I've just got mine trained.

Dr Momoh wants to send me 12% of $12.5m. His client, of course, died in a horrible accident. Part of the growing trend by the scammers to use real accidents to add a false air of authenticity to their nasty scams.

What/whoever Dr Momoh is he certainly isn't a "dear friend". He's a scammer and wants nothing better than to get his hands on your cash. Delete the email and don't reply.

Dear Friend,
I am Dr Tito Kwame Momoh the director of prime bank in west Africa i am contacting you base on the fund Twelve Million Five hundred Thousand US Dollars ($12.5M) that the owner Dr John Garang died in a helicopter crash in Uganda on 31st of July 2005. Do confirm more through this website
http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/africa/2134220.stm .I am contacting to help me move this fund to your account which i am offering you 7% and 5% is to be covered all any expense that will occure in moving this fund to your account while i and my partners take 88% Always contact me kwamemomooh01@ozu.es
Thanks Dr Tito Kwame Momoh
kwamemomooh01@ozu.es

No comments:

Post a Comment