Wednesday 10 December 2008

I have a business proposal

Mr Nakagawa writes to me from Taiwan with a proposal. He seems to work for a bank, but needs me to help him handle $21.5m. Today the scams seem to be short and sweet. Perhaps the scammers have realised their potential victims don't read long stories?? I doubt it! It is a scam, Mr Nakagawa doesn't need you to help him handle $21.5, he needs you to give him your cash. Ignore him and delete the email.

I am Mr. Takao Nakagawa, I have a business proposal of $21,500.000.00 for you to handle with me from my bank. If interested, please send me your full contact details and after that I shall provide you with more details of the business. Should you be interested please send me the required Information below.1, Full names,2, private phone number,3, current residential address;I will prefer you reach me on my private email address below: takao_nakagawa1@yahoo.com.hk Regards,Takao Nakagawa

No comments:

Post a Comment