Saturday 13 December 2008

Urgent Respond

Mr Karimu is a desperate man. Desperate to get hold of me, that is. Earlier today he emailed me from mr_karimuamadu001@yahoo.in. It seems those rotten people at Yahoo, who clearly don't like scammers, have suspended his email address. Not to worry, he's got another email address, amadu_karimu@yahoo.com. I wonder how long it will take Yahoo to suspend that one too? Not long, I guess. The email was the same both times. He's a bigwig at a big bank with big bucks to give away to little old me. Yeah, right. He's a scammer, of course and just wants to get his hands on your money by way of advance fees for his non-existent millions.

Just delete his email, how ever many times he sends it, and don't reply.

- Good Day,Please Read and get back to me for more details.I am (Mr karimu Amadu)The EXCHANGE MANAGER BANK OF AFRICA.(Ouagadougou) Burkina Faso.I have a business proposal in the tune of $22.5m, (Twenty Two million and five hundred thousand United States Dollars) after the successful transfer; we shall share in ratio of 40% for you and 60% for me. Should you be interested, please contact me so we can commence on all arrangements and I Will give you more information on how we would hand le this project.You can also contact me.Please treat this business with utmost confidentiality and send me the Following information.(mr_karimuamadu@jubii.dk) (1) Full names,(2) Private phone number,(3) Current residential address,(4) Occupation,(5) Age and Sex,Regards,Mr.Karimu.

No comments:

Post a Comment