Sunday 7 December 2008

CAN I TRUST YOU WITH THIS BUSINESS?

Oooh, don't tell me. No, no, let me guess. Does Mr Ben work for a bank? Did they have a rich client? I bet that client died in a nasty accident along with all his family. Well - how am I doing?? And does Mr Ben need my help to get his hands on the cash?

Goodness -was I right!!! All I have to do is give Mr Ben my phone number and he will talk me into giving him my bank details, personal details and hey presto, by by money (mine that is) and by by identity.

Ignore Mr Ben and delete his email. He's a scammer and a thief.

From Mr Jeo Ben, Cotonou republic of Benin Dear friend, I hope that you will not expose or betray this trust and confident that i am about to repose on you for the mutual benefit of our both families. We have never met before but I believe that we will know each other very soon.I need your urgent assistance in transferring the sum of ($5.5) million into your account. The money has been dormant for years in our bank here without any body coming for it. I want you to apply for the fund as the business partner/nearest person to our deceased customer (the owner of the account) who died a long with his supposed next of kin in an air crash few years ago.I don't want the money to go into our bank treasury as unclaimed fund. So this is the reason why I contacted you, so that we will release the money to you as the business partner to the deceased customer. Meanwhile, all the whole arrangement to make you the benefice next of kin to the deceased has been made and all his information in right in my office. the directives and needed information will be relayed to you as soon as you indicate your interest and willingness to assist me and also benefit your self to this great business opportunity.I am the bill and exchange manager of Bank Of Africa here in Cotonou Benin republic. So, your interest will be highly protected in this bank as soon as you indicate your interest.Upon receipt of your reply, I will send you full details on how the business will be executed and also note that you will have 40% of the above mentioned sum if you agree to transact the business with me.I know you will not feel comfortable to release your contact as you don't know me in person but you don't have to fear for anything. Reply with you private telephone number so that i will call you to explain better to you. Thanks and hoping to hear from you. Call me on my private telephone number.00229 97 01 93 22. Mr Mr Jeo Ben, My EMAIL CONTACT HERE (jeoben55@yahoo.ca)

No comments:

Post a Comment