Thursday 11 December 2008

Important Account Upgrade Required

It's the HSBC again. This time the scammers need me to confirm my identity. Then, I'm told, my account limitation will be removed. Completely removed. The scammers will help themselves to all my hard earned cash.

Ignore them and don't click on any links. Delete the email

HSBC Bank plc has been receiving complaints from our customers for unauthorized use of the HSBC Online accounts. As a result we periodically review HSBC Online Accounts and temporarily restrict access of those accounts which we think are vunerable to the unauthorized use.This message has been sent to you from HSBC Online Banking, due to this we are temporarily limiting and restricting your account access until we confirm your identity.To confirm your identity and remove your account limitation please following the link below.

No comments:

Post a Comment