Monday 22 December 2008

Regards

Mr Teodoro Jr tells me he works for a bank. Nothing unusual there then. He has a large amount of money that he wants me to help him handle. Believe me, I'm awash with so much money that I'm having to order a whole new set of mattresses to stuff it all into. All my cupboards are stuffed with cash and I may need to buy a bigger house to fit it all in. (Note to Inland Revenue - that was a joke, honestly.)

Mr Teodoro is a scammer. He doesn't have any cash to give you, he wants to get his hands on your cash. Just delete the email and don't reply.

Dear Friend,My name is VARGAS RAMON TEODORO JR,CREDIT ACCOUNTS OFFICER EQUITABLE PCI BANK now (Banco De Oro). I have a Business Proposal of ($10.2m) for you to handle with me from my bank. I need to know if you will be able to handle this with me before I explain to you in details? Should you be interested please send me your full names and address to my private email address(vargas_ramon81@hotmail.com) Finally, after that I shall provide you with more details of this operation. Thank you and God bless you.Regards,MR. VARGAS RAMON TEODORO JR. CREDIT ACCOUNTS OFFICER

No comments:

Post a Comment