Monday 12 January 2009

Your Email address won

Hellen Morgan wants to congratulate me on winning "a millennium scientific computer game".  She doesn't tell me who I'm supposed to have won money from.  But she tells me I've won €1m.

If she can't be bothered to tell me who she is, I can't be bothered to claim.  Just as well really, since it's all a scam. There is no money.  Just delete the email and don't reply.

YOUR E-MAIL ADDRESS WON

We wish to congratulate you over your email success in our computer balloting
sweepstake held on 12th January, 2009. This is a millennium scientific computer
game in which email addresses were used.Lucky No:04-19-26-51-84

It is a promotional program aimed at encouraging internet users; therefore you
do not need to buy ticket to enter for it.If this e mail reach you,contact the under listed claims officer for identification/verification and the
eventual release of 1.000,000.00 Euros.

*************************************
Do contact the Details below for your claim
Name:Mr.Paul  VanFrant
TEL:+34634134119
Mail Box:claims09agent@aim.com
*************************************
All winnings must be claimed not later than 14 days.
kindly forward your Full name,address,Tel,Fax,Occupation,Age,Sex to your agent.

Congratulations!
Sincerely yours,
Mrs.HELLEN MORGAN.

No comments:

Post a Comment