Tuesday 6 January 2009

Good Day to You!!

And Good Day to You too.  How can I help?  "Re-profiling funds".  You don't suppose they mean money laundering, do you?

Whatever they mean, no legitimate company is simply going to send 11.5m unaccounted for dollars to me, or you, or anyone else.  In case you think you don't mind receiving 11.5m illegitimate dollars - forget it.  There is no money.  The scammers are more likely to start asking you for "fees" to send you the non-existent millions.

Avoid.  Just delete the email and don't reply. 

Good Day,  

I write, asking for your indulgence in re-profiling funds to tuneof(US$11.5m) which we want kept safely overseas under your supervision.  

The Funds were derived over time from a project awarded to a foreign firm by my Department, and presently the actual contract cost have been paid to the original project executors, leaving the balance in the tuneof the said amount which we have in principle obtained approval to remit overseas.  

Kindly pardon the use of this medium, I work as a Director of Projects at The Department of Minerals & Energy here in Pretoria. I have the authority and approval of my partners involved in this transaction to negotiate a suitable compensation for your participation.  

This endeavor has minimal risk factor on your part; you are advised to reach me through my private email address-:andreeagar@hotmail.com 

Kindly notify me, your secured Telephone and fax number for further details and also for me to call you.  

I wait to hear from you. 
Yours sincerely,
Mr. Andre Eagar.

No comments:

Post a Comment