Wednesday 7 January 2009

Hello

This is becoming an "off the shelf" scam template:  I am (fill in the blank) an accountant with (fill in the blank).  On (fill in date) my client (fill in name) died in a nasty accident (fill in type) along with all his family ----------

And with your help I can charge you lots of fees whilst pretending to help you get your hands on the the stash of cash my (fake) client left behind.

It's all make believe of course.  There is no money.  The scammer just wants to get his/her hands on your cash by way of advance fees.  Just delete the email and don't reply.

I am Mr. Todd Graham, an Accountant with Lloyds Trust Bank Plc, I am the
personal Account Manager to Mr. Anderson Cook.

On the 21st of April 2004, Mr. Anderson Cook (Herein after shall be 
referred to
as my client), his wife and their three children were involved in a car
accident in London. Unfortunately they all lost their lives in the 
event of the
accident, since then I have made several enquiries to locate any of my 
client's
extended relatives, this has also proved unsuccessful. After these several
Unsuccessful attempts, I decided to trace his relatives over the Internet, to
locate any member of His family but of no avail, hence I contacted you 
to stand
as his next of kin.

I contacted you to assist in repatriating the money in addition, property left
behind by my client before they get Confiscated or declared unserviceable by
the bank where this huge deposits were lodged. Particularly, Lloyds Trust Bank
Plc, where the deceased had an account valued at about 10 million 
Great British
Pounds.

Consequently, the bank issued me a notice to provide the Next of Kin or have
the account confiscated within the next twenty official working days. Since I
have been unsuccessful in locating the relatives for over 2 years now I seek
your consent to present you as the next of kin of the deceased based on the
fact that you are a foreigner so that the proceeds of this account valued at
about 10 million Great British Pounds can be paid to you and then you 
and I can
share the money. 50% to me and 40% to you, while 10% should be for expenses or
tax as your government may require.

An attorney will be contracted to help revalidated and notarize all the
necessary legal documents that can be used to back up any claim we make. All I
require is your honest cooperation to enable us sees this deal through. I
guarantee that this will be executed under a legitimate arrangement that will
protect you from any breach of the law,you can reach me on my personal email
address: toddgraham919@gmail.com

To Enable us discuss further I would like you to send me the following
information so I can open up a next of kin file on your behalf here in 
the bank.

1. Name in full:
2. Address:
3. Nationality:
4. Age/Sex:
5. Occupation:
6. Direct Phone number:

Best regards,
Mr. Todd Graham
+44-704-570-4780
+44-703-593-8889

No comments:

Post a Comment