Thursday 29 January 2009

Please Respond

Poor Lady Dianne - if you've been following this blog, you'll realise she is a victim of those heartless doctors who tell wealthy widows that they have a "cancerous condition" and "limited days to live".  Lady Dianne doesn't seem too keen on her late hubbies relatives does she?  They're "bourgeois", so she'd rather give her money to me.

Let me think - do I believe her?   Errrrrrr , mmmmm, aaaaah .....  No, I don't.

Neither should you.  She's a scammer.  She wants to get her hands on your money, not give you money.  Delete the email and don't reply

52 Robson Street,
Manchester M41 7TE,
England.

Here writes Lady Dianne Gregson, suffering from cancerous ailment. I was
married to Sir Richard Gregson, an Englishman who is dead. When my late
husband was alive he deposited securities of his stocks worth
£3,000,000.00 GBP (Three Million Great British Pounds Sterling), which
were derived from his investment in the capital market with his bank here
in the UK.

Recently, my Doctor told me that I have limited days to live due to the
cancerous problem I am suffering from. I have decided to donate this money
to you and want you to use this gift which comes from my husband's effort
to fund the upkeep of orphans,destitute, the down-trodden, physically
challenged children and persons who prove to be genuinely handicapped
financially.

I took this decision because we do not have any child and my husband
relatives are bourgeois and they are very wealthy individuals. I do not
want my husband's hard earned money to be misused or invested into ill
perceived ventures hence the reason for taking this bold decision.

As soon as I receive your reply I shall give you the contact of the Bank
in UK where values of the stocks are deposited. I will also issue you a
Letter of Authority that will empower you as the original beneficiary of
this fund, but I need you to assure me that you will act just as I have
stated  herein.

You can contact me via email:ladyg.dianne@gmail.com

Hope to hear from you soon.

Lady Dianne Gregson

No comments:

Post a Comment