Friday 23 January 2009

THANK GOD THE CONSIGNMENT WAS RETURNED SUCCESFULLY

My lucky reader is the recipient of yet another advance fee fraud.  I know it's an advance fee fraud because they ask for --------------- an advance fee.

My reader is told to have courage.  In fact the writer claims that not being able to deliver his non-existent millions to my reader has "cost" him "a lot of strength".  Never mind, I'm sure he'll pull through.  

There are no millions.  Just delete the email and don't reply.

If you’re sick of all this spam, install Spam Bully. Highly effective spam filter with built in features to help you track the origin of scam emails and get your own back on the scammers.

Attn: Beneficiary!

Courage my dear, I know you will be waiting for the arrival of your Consignment contain the total amount of your ( $ 4.5million ) cash payment compensation which I was to sent to you and letter return back due to wrong address provided, I think there is a mistake in the address giving to me and that has cost me a lot of strength, but I thank God that it return back safely. The only things now is your urgent contact directly to ( FedEx Service Courier Company) this company are in charge of delivering your consignment box contain the ($ 4.5million ) Again let me repeat.Contact Person: Mr. David Williams ( Delivery Department Managing Director )E-mail : (fedexservicecouriecomp198@live.fr )Tel :00229-9867-8910

For the purpose of clarification, It is advice that the entire fee has been paid for your delivery so it's probably $125 dollar that remains that you will sent to their security office for the safe keeping fee of your returning box so far. don't be misconceived by anybody, and be advised to reconfirm.

YOUR COUNTRY;;;;;;; YOUR FULL NAME;;;;;;;;;
OCCUPATION;;;;;;;;; HOME ADDRESS;;;;;; PASS PORT;;;;;
MOBIL PHONE NUMBER;;;;;;;;; OFFICE NUMBER;;;
HOME NUMBER;;;;;;;; AGE;;;;; SEX;;;;;;;;.

In addition to what i said earlier please don't dispose the content of the box to them, avoid delay and finally endeavor to indicate this CODE N°(GL-14160) this code shows that you are the rightful owner of the box deposited in their company, use it as your subject when contacting them, thanks and have a nice day.

Best Regards
Mr Chimma John

No comments:

Post a Comment