Thursday 22 January 2009

DELIVERY NOTICE 20TH JANUARY 2009

Tony Winner tells me that before my check gets to me it will expire.  Altogether now ----- aaaahhh.  RIP.

It won't expire - it doesn't exist.  "Barr Tony Winner (esq)" is a scammer.  Benin is the new Nigeria as far as scamming is concerned.

Just delete his email and don't reply.

If you’re sick of all this spam, install Spam Bully. Highly effective spam filter with built in features to help you track the origin of scam emails and get your own back on the scammers.

 Barr Tony Winner (esq)

Attn:My Daerest,

I have Paid the fee for your Cheque Draft. But the manager of Eko Bank Benin told me that before the check will get to you that it will expire. So i told him to cash $800,000.00 all the necessary arrangement of delivering the ($2.5 MILLION US DOLLARS) in cash was made with FEDEX
DELIVERIES SERVICE. This in the information they need to delivery your package to you. WRITE THE APPLICATION TO THIS GIVING ADDRRESS BELLOW .

Name: Rev. Dr. Jerry Uba.

MAIL: 
fdxcourierdeliveriesservice75@gmail.com

Contact Phone: +229-989 70445. 

No comments:

Post a Comment