Wednesday 28 January 2009

NICE TO MEET YOU!

A reader submitted this - from the US.  I can't think of a witty comment.  What a relief, I hear you cry.  So I'll just say - it's a scam.  There is no money.  Delete it and don't reply.

Dear Friend,
 
I am Mr. Tara Herman, I seek your consent to present you as the next of kin of Mr. Kerr who died in an auto accident with his entire family before they get confiscated or declared unserviceable by the bank so that the proceeds of this account valued at 9 Million Pounds(£9,000,000)can be paid to you for I could not contact any of his relatives and because we found your contact details in his portfolio during investigation. I guarantee that this will be executed under a legitimate arrangement that will protect you from any breach of the law. You will get 40% of the total sum, Best regards and get back to me using my private Tel: +44 704 574 0951
 
Yours faithfully.
Mr. Tara Herman

No comments:

Post a Comment