Wednesday 21 January 2009

I have been touched

A reader forwarded me this one.  In her opinion Mrs Braden hasn't "been touched" - she feels it's more likely someone "hit her in the head with a sledgehammer".

Mrs Braden hasn't been touched.  But you will be if you fall for her scam.  Touched for the fees she will start demanding for her (non existant) inheritance.

Just delete her email and don't reply.

If you're fed up with spam, install Spam Bully. Highly effective spam filter with built in features to help you track the origin of scam emails and get your own back on the scammers.

My name is Mrs Lauretta Braden,I have decided to donate what I have to you.
I was diagnosed of cancer for about Few years ago,
immediately after the death of my husband,
I have been touched to donate from what I have inherited from my late husband
to you for the good work of charity organisation,
I decided to WILL/donate the sum of $10,000,000:00USD to you.
Contact my Physican Dr Steve Elliott with this specified email-- 
drsteveelliott201@gmail.com,

I know i dont know you but I have been directed to do this.Thanks and God
bless.
Regards, Mrs Lauretta Braden.

No comments:

Post a Comment