Friday 27 February 2009

Mr Annie hasn't been fasting and saying his prayers, he's been rubbing his hands together in glee in anticipation of you falling for his nasty little scam.  He just wants to get his hands on your cash.  Delete the email.

 Dearest One in Christ,

 May our good Lord bless your going out and coming in and provide all
your needs through Jesus Christ our Lord Amen.

 Dear in Christ,

 I am Rev Father David Annie, i am writing you this mail as God has
directed me after 1 week fasting and prayers. Be informed that i went
for a medical check up, and my doctor called me personally that i
will not last for the next 2 week due to my heart illness. And i know
i will die, of which i have prayed and ask God for a divine favour.

 I have decided to donate the sum of $1,500,000 USD for a Church or an
individual as I do not have a child to inherit it and it's better I
do not die leaving the money here without it reaching to the poor and
the lessprivileged ones in the society. As soon as I receive your
reply I shall tell my bank to transfer the money to you.

 Informations Required from you are:

Your Full Name(.......................... )

Your Direct Tel & Fax N°:(......................,)

Your Home & Office addresses(..............................)

Your Bank Account (..................)

With these informations, I will forward them to the Bank for
immediately transferring of the Funds to your Position. Please always
pray for me and let God give me more Good health to stay in this
World. EMAIL ME:
david.annie63@yahoo.fr

Best Regards,

Rev Father David Annie.




No comments:

Post a Comment