Monday 9 February 2009

Warm Greetings

You don't need me to tell you the story of this scammer, do you?  Lady Shaw is a) filthy rich, b) dying of a nasty disease and c) childless.  Oh yes, and d) she wants to give all her money to you.  Does that sound likely?  Of course not.  Delete the email and don't reply

From: Lady Agatha Shaw.
26 Kensington Court,
London, England. 
 
I am the above named person but now undergoing medical treatment in London,
England. I am married to Dr. Jim Shaw who worked with British Railway
Commission in Chelsea England for over a decade before he died on 5th of July
in the year 2003. We were married for fifteen years without a child. He died
after a brief illness that lasted for two weeks.
  Before his death he made a vow to use his wealth for the down trodden and
the less privileged in the society. Since his death I decided not to re-marry
or get a child outside my matrimonial home.

When my late husband was alive he deposited the sum of $10 Million (Ten
Million Dollars) in a Vault with a Bank here in Europe. Presently, this money
is still there. Recently, my Doctor told  me that I would not last for the
next 150 days due to cancer problem. Though what disturbs me most is my
stroke. Having known my condition I decided to donate this fund to an
individual or better still a God fearing person who will utilize this money
the way I am going to instruct here in. I want an individual that will use
this to fund and provide succor to poor and indigent persons, orphanages, and
above all the less priviledged in the Society.


I understand that blessed is the hand that giveth. I took this decision
because I do not have any child that will inherit this money and my husband
relatives are not inclined to helping poor persons and I do not want my
husbands hard earned money to be misused or spent in the manner in which my
late husband did not specify. I do not want a situation where this money will
be used in an ungodly manner, hence the reason for taking this bold decision.
I am not afraid of death hence I know where I am going. I know that I am
going to be in the bosom of the Almighty.  I do not need any telephone
communication in this regard because of my health, and because of the
presence of my husband’s relatives around me always. I do not want them to
know about this development. With God all things are possible.

As soon as I receive your reply I shall give you the contact of my Lawyer. I
will also issue you a letter of authority that will empower you as the
original beneficiary of this fund,through my Lawyer. I want you to always
pray for me. My happiness is that I lived a life worthy of emulation.
Whosoever that wants to serve the Almighty must serve him with all his heart
and mind and soul and also in truth. Please always be prayerful all through
your life.

Any delay in your reply will give me room in sourcing for an individual for
this same purpose. Please assure me that you will act according to my
specification herein. Hoping to hear from you.
Thank you and may the Almighty bless you.
 
This mail should be replied to my private email box:
E-mail:
ladyashaw1@gmail.com

Yours sincerely,
 Lady Agatha Shaw (Benefactor).

No comments:

Post a Comment