Saturday 28 February 2009

Contact me as soon as possible

Barrister Brimley isn't a solicitor at law and he doesn't have access to millions of dollars in cash.  He just wants to get his hands on your money.

Sir / Madam

Re: Next of kin to my late client Eng. Adams.

I am Barrister David Brimley, a solicitor at law; I am the personal
attorney to late Eng. Adams, who used to work with shell - Development
Company. Herein after shall be referred to as my client. On April 25th
2005, my client, his wife and three children were involved in a train
accident in Japan during their visit to Japan which all the families were
dead. Here is some news about the train accident:

Click on the web address:

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2005/04/25/AR2005042500187.html
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/asia-pacific/4480031.stm

Since then I have made several enquiries to your embassy to locate any of
my client's extended relatives, but this has also proved unsuccessful.
After several attempts to locate a member of his family, hence I contacted
you. I am contacting you to assist me repatriating the money and
properties left behind by my client before they get confiscated or
declared unserviceable by the bank where this huge deposit were lodge.
Particularly, the bank where the diseased had an account valued at [$25
million dollars] has issued me a notice to provide the next of kin or have
the account confiscated within the next official banking quarter.

Since I have been unsuccessful in locating the relative for the past
years, now I seek your consent to present you as the next of kin to my
late client. Since you are a Foreigner you are capable of doing this
transaction. So that the proceeds of this account valued at [$25 million
dollars] can be paid to you, then you and I can share the money 60% for me
and 30% for you, while 5% will be used to offset all the expenses incurred
in the course of this transaction including tax and 5% for the poor in
your country. I have all necessary legal documents that can be used to
back up our claims. All i require is your honest co-operation to enable us
seeing this transaction through. I guarantee that this will be executed
under legitimate arrangement that will protect you from any breach of the
law.

Please get in touch with me by my email and send the following information
to me.

 Your full name
 Residential address
 Phone and fax numbers to enable us discuss further about this transaction.

Looking forward to your prompt response. get back to me through my private
email address:
davidbrimley1@rediffmail.com

Best regards to you and your family.

Thank you.
Barrister David Brimley

No comments:

Post a Comment