Tuesday, 3 February 2009

Contact Him Now OK

Submitted by a reader:

HELLO HI, I am Mr.KEN OBI and I am very happy to inform you about my successin getting that fund transferred. Now I want you to contact my secretary, on his email address below and receive your compensation of $850,000.00 from him: NAME: Mr.PETER OSITA EMAIL:{ peterosita100@mighty.co.za}Kindly reconfirm to him the following below information: Your full name_________________________ Your address__________________________ Your country___________________________ Your age______________________________ Your occupation________________________ Your cell Phone number______________________ Note that if you did not send him the above information complete, he will not release the cheque to you because he has to be sure that it is you. Ask him to send you the total sum of ($850,000.00)USD CASHIER'S CHEQUE ,which I kept for you. Note also that I will not be reached by email or phone for now because I am currently away to USA for investment purpose with my share and I will be busy till about six months time or a year. Best regards, Mr.KEN OBI

No comments:

Post a Comment