Monday 23 February 2009

Dear Sir

Don't send Mr Kone your phone number and address. Don't send him anything.  He's a scammer who wants to get his hands on your money.  Just ignore him.

 Dear Sir

 I am phillip kone from seirra leone but residing in Ivory Coast in
Africa. It is my desire to contact you on honesty and sincerity to assist me in transferring the
sum of $17,500,000 inherited from my father late Mr. kone I am
motivated in contacting you and hope to gradually build trust,
relationship and confidence in you as i get to know you better.
So please i want to know if you will be of assistance but first i want
to get to know you better. I am willing to offer you 25% of the total
sum for your effort input after the successful transfer of this money
and investment. Indicate your interest towards assisting me by sending
your phone # and address so that i can communicate with you at any
time.

I will be waiting for your response

Thanks
 MR  .  phillip kone

No comments:

Post a Comment