Saturday 28 February 2009

**BUSINESS PROPOSAL**

Does $44.5m dollars really sound like a "legitimate transaction"?  Just delete the email.  Mr Yan just wants to get his hands on your cash.

Dear Friend,

My name is Mr.Li Yan, I work with DSB Bank, Taipei Branch, Taiwan.

I have a Business  Proposal of Forty Four million Five Hundred Thousand United State Dollars
only ($44,500,000.00 ) for you to handle with me in my bank.

This is a legitimate transaction with no risk involved if we work according to as planned . I
will need you to assist me in excuting this Business Project from Taiwan to your country. I need
to know if you will be able to handle this with me before I explain to you in details ? If you
are interested , do

contact me via : 
ta.yang@live.com

Kind Regards

Mr.Li Yan.
ta.yang@live.com

No comments:

Post a Comment