Saturday 7 February 2009

Contact me immediately




I still find it hard to believe that anyone would really believe that someone they have never heard of, and who picked them out randomly by email, would really send the $19.5m.  Don't get taken in.  Delete the email and don't reply.

Hello,
contact me immediately for details as regards the transfer of
$19,500,000.000 to you. this money initially belongs to a client who died
and had no next of kin in his account-opening package. in other to achieve
this, I shall require your full name, and telephone number to reach you.
Most importantly, a confirmation of acceptance from you ater which I shall
furnish you with the full details of this transaction

Please treat as urgent and confidential.

Regards.
Ho Chen Tung.

No comments:

Post a Comment