Tuesday 14 August 2012

YOUR CONTRACT PART-PAYMENT/ US$10.5MILLION


Do you really think that someone from a bank that genuinely owes you millions of dollars would send you an email asking "How are you today"?  I don't think they would and I don't think they would email you.

You know you aren't expecting millions of dollars from Nigeria - neither am I.  Ignore this scammer, whose aim is to steal your money by charging you "fees".

FEDERAL REPUBLIC OF NIGERIA CENTRAL BANK OF NIGERIA OFFICE OF DIRECTOR FOREIGN REMITTANCE GARKI ABUJA.NIGERIA Our Ref: FGN/CFCR/CBN/SH-VOL.04/2012 Attention: Beneficiary YOUR CONTRACT PART-PAYMENT How are you today, Have you received the part-payment of USD5M (Five Million Dollars), The Accountant General called me and told me that the money have been paid to you since Friday last week hence I writing you to know why you have not written or called to notify me. I hope you know that it is my effort that made it possible for the payment of your fund because I have not relented all this while since I was appointed by the President and Commander in Chief of the Armed Forces of Nigeria, Dr. Goodluck Jonathan president GCFR to make the appropriation for the payment of Beneficiary, hence including your file. As soon as you receive this mail, kindly let me know if you have not received your payment, which I have already included for payment. However, Please try to forward your banking details. Best Regards, Mr. Obinna Olisah Director Foreign Remittance (CBN)

No comments:

Post a Comment