Monday 6 August 2012

Consignment Delivery


Oh surprise, this money belongs to someone in Nigeria.  Not.  If "Stanley Harrison" had discovered millions of dollars, why on earth would he want to share it with you?  He'd keep it himself, wouldn't he?  There is no such person, this is a scammer, hoping to get his hands on your cash.  Ignore him

Hi,

I am Stanley Harrison, head of luggage/baggage storage facilities here at the Heathrow International Airport
London UK. I am contacting you regarding an abandoned consignment box in our storage facility and the 
custom scan report of the box revealed an undisclosed sum of US dollar bills  in  which could be approximately 2-3million dollars. The consignment box was abandoned here by a diplomat who was on transit to your country due to lack of proper delivery clearance paper and his inability to pay the required fee of Ј 4,700pounds on the diplomatic consignment box for clearance delivery.     Further information reaching our office revealed that the consignment belong to a Nigerian oil magnet who   died along the DANA AIR Disaster  in Lagos Nigeria, Mr. Levi Ajuonuma.
 I have taken it upon myself to contact you personally about this abandoned box so that we can transact this as a deal and share the money 70% for you and 30% for me. I want you to provide me your full name, phone Number and full address and the nearest airport close to you, with your information I will change the details in the official document to match  in your name as the beneficiary, Immediately the confirmation is made, I will go ahead and pay for the clearance delivery Fee of  Ј4,700pounds and arrange for the box to be delivered to you Or I can bring it myself to ensure a safe delivery but you have to assure me of my 30% share of the total money in the box. I can get everything concluded within 3-5days upon your acceptance. All communication must be held extremely confidential to ensure a successful delivery. We will ONLY communicate through email, No telephone conversation to avoid any mistakes.
Regards


Do send the required details to my private email address (stanley273@inbox.lv) for quick processing and deivery. I will give you a call when I get your response.  I wait to hear from you urgently.


Regards,


Stanley Harrison





No comments:

Post a Comment