Tuesday 14 August 2012

YOU DID NOT RESPOND TO MY LAST EMAIL?


There are two good reasons why I "did not respond" to this idiot's last email.  Can you guess what they are?
1)  He's a scammer
2)  There was no "last email". 
He's hoping you will fall for his ridiculous story.  He isn't a banker in London, or anywhere else.  He's a scammer from Manchester who is hoping you will start sending him money.

Good Day,
 
You did not respond to my first mail, but I decided to write you again
in case you did not receive the first one.
 
Please I want to know if am talking with the right person,  I am
asking this because I have an information that will be of help to you,
Once again My Name is James Williams I am a banker from London.
 
I do not know if I am talking to the right person, but I will like you
to confirm if you are the owner of this email ID.  Already I have your
name and details in our file in the office, all I want is a
confirmation from you that I am communicating with the right owner of
this email.
 
I will furnish you with the information that I have for you, when I am
convinced I am talking to the right person. I am taking this
preventive measure because I do not want to talk to the wrong person
because of the sensitivity of the information regarding the issue.
 
I am looking forward to your response.
 
Best Regards,
James Williams.

No comments:

Post a Comment