Wednesday 26 August 2009

No subject

Nothing new in this scam. "Mrs Gilbert" is a) a widow, b) filthy rich and c) suffering from cancer. Oh yes - and d) she wants to give all her money to me, or you, or any one of the thousands of other people that received this email.

"Mrs Gilbert" is a scammer - who wants to take money from you by charging you fees.

00I am Mrs.Rita Gilbert, the wife of Mr.Sam Gilbert, my husband worked with the Chevron/Texaco in Russia for twenty years before he died in the year two thousand and four.We were married for ten years. My Husband died after a brief illness. When my late husband was alive he deposited of seven million five hundred thousand Pounds with a Bank in Europe. This money is still with the Bank account has been DORMANT and if I,as the beneficiary of the funds, do not re-activate the account; the funds will be CONFISCATED or I rather issue a letter of authorization to somebody to receive it on my behalf (note that you need to activate this ccount).Presently,Am in the hospital in Russia undergoing treatment for esophageal cancer.Reply to email:ritagilbert_74@yahoo.com.hk

No comments:

Post a Comment