Wednesday 19 August 2009

Good Day

Yet another story of a dishonest bank official who had a client who died in a disaster along with all of his family - leaving millions of dollars in the bank which the dishonest bank official just happens to want to share with you. Does that sound likely? Of course not.

There is no money - this is a scammer who wants to take money from you by charging you fees.

PLEASE I WANT YOU TO KNOW THAT I HAVE ATTACHED THIS MESSAGE TO YOU BECAUSE OF THE CONFIDENTIALITY

FROM: MR. JAMES ZENZO
JOHANNESBURG, SOUTH AFRICA.
+27-73-31-21837

I am aware that this is certainly an unconventional approach to starting a relationship but I believe knowing each other starts from a step of which I believe I am not making a mistake exposing this very important business deal to you?
Firstly, let me identify myself without any intention of equivocation,I am James Zenzo, manager of auditing and accounting department of my bank here in Johannesburg, South Africa. In my department we discovered an abandoned sum $9.6million (Nine Million Six Hundred Thousand United State Dollars) in an account that belongs to one of our foreign customer (MR. MIKE HALL) who died along with his entire family in the 2005 Tsunami in Asia.

You can as well visit this website for more information about his death: http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/bristol/4153821.stm

Since we got information about his death, as my bank have been long expecting his next of kin to come over and claim his money because my bank can not release it unless some body applies for it as next of kin or relation to the deceased. Unfortunately I learnt that all his supposed next of kin or relation died alongside with him in the disaster leaving nobody behind for the claim.

It is therefore upon this discovery that I now decided to make this business proposal to you, so that the money can be release to you as the next of kin. I will send you full details on how the business will be executed as soon as you show me your interest in this proposal by sending to me your contact information and willingness to be my partner in this project.

We shall discuss about percentage upon your positive respond, Do send to me the followings to enable us proceed to the next level.

1. Age. (2) Residential address (3) occupation (4) private telephone. Waiting to hear from you.

My Regards,
James Zenzo

NB: Please if you are not interesting in this proposal, kindly delete the message. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment