Tuesday 11 August 2009

ATTN: DIRECTOR/CEO

"Mrs Dan" addresses her scam email to the "Director/CEO". I can't imagine many directors or CEOs are going to be daft enough to open her email, let alone fall for the scam.

Yes - this is a scam. Usual story - husband dead, millions in bank, just need your help to move the money. If you make the mistake of phoning you will find a scammer demanding money from you.

Rant for the day - all these phones are answered. I'm sure if the mobile phone companies and Police internationally got together they could stop some of these scammers. They aren't interested and so the scammers continue unabated. It's big business - and the scammers know they can scam with impunity because NOBODY is interested in stopping them. End of rant for the day.

PLEASE KINDLY OPEN THE ATTACHMENT TO READ MY PROPOSAL.

FROM Mrs MONICA DAN

Dear Sir/Madam,

EMAIL monicadan11@gmail.com

CALL MY SON ON HIS NUMBER OGENE DAN +27 833 658 139

AWAITING YOUR REPLY

FROM MRS. MONICA DAN

#20 Riviona Road Sandton

Johannesburg,

TEL: +27-833-668 139

My Alternative Email Address: (monicadent14@gmail.com)

THE DIRECTOR/CEO

My name is Mrs. MONICA DAN the wife of Wilfred dan from Zimbabwe. This might be a surprise to you about where I got your contact address, I got your address from the South African Network Online (SAINO) when I was desperately looking for a trust-worthy person to assist my son who is currently residing in South Africa and so I decided to contact you.

During the past current war against the farmers in Zimbabwe from the supporters of our President Robert Mugabe to claim all the white-owned farms to his party members and his followers, he ordered all the white farmers to surrender their farms to his party members. My husband was one of the best farmers in our country and because he did not support Mugabe’s ideas Mugabe’s supports invaded my husband farm and burnt everything in the farm killing my husband and making away with a lot of items in my husband farm.

Before his death, my husband had deposited with one of the Security Company in Johannesburg, South Africa the sum of (US$25 Million Twenty Five Million United States Dollars). After the death of my husband, my son (OGENE DAN) decided to move out of my country to Republic of South Africa where my husband had deposited the money with the Security Company as valuables.

Please why I am contacting you is to assist my son to move this money out of South Africa because as asylum seekers he is not allowed to operate any Bank Account or assured of security our investment within the country.

We have agreed to offer you 30% of the total sum for your assistance, while 70% will be for me and my family, which I believe with your help we will invest it in your country.

All I want you to do is furnish me with your private phone and fax numbers for easy communication. You can contact my son on his private telephone number (OGENE DAN) on +27-833-658 139 or on his email address (monicadan14@gmail.com) Waiting for your urgent response.

Best Regards,

MRS. MONICA DAN

For The Family

No comments:

Post a Comment