Tuesday 28 April 2009

Message from Brown


Mr Brown is an inventive scammer.  He tells me he is currently at JFK Airport.  Do you suppose he's camping in their departure lounge?  Imagine if more than one person was to be daft enough to fall for his scam and reply to his email.  He wouldn't know which plane to get on would he?  He could finish up on a non-stop tour of the world trying to decide when to get off.

Enough frivolity.  Prof Brown isn't at JFK Airport and he doesn't have millions of dollars for you.  He's a scammer who is hoping you will send him money.  Usually I say the scammer will try to charge you fees.  I suspect this one will claim he needs money for his air fare.

Just ignore him.  Delete the email and don't reply.

I am a Diplomat named Prof.Richard Brown,mandated to deliver
your inheritance to you in your country of residence.

The funds total US$7.5 Million and you were made the beneficiary of these
funds by a benefactor whose details will be revealed to you after
handing over the funds to you in accordance with the Agreement
I signed with the benefactor when he enlisted my assistance in
delivering the funds to you.

I am presently at JFK Airport in the United States of America,before I can
deliver the funds to you,re-confirm Full Name,Residential Address,Age, 
Occupation,Direct Telephone Numbers,so as to ensure
that I am dealing with the right person.

After verification of the information with what I have on file,
I shall contact you on the exact time I will be bringing your package to your
residential address.

Send the requested information to richardbrownxox1@yahoo.com.hk
so that we can proceed.

Regards
Prof.Richard Brown

No comments:

Post a Comment