Saturday 25 April 2009

cure for AIDS

This was forwarded to me by a loyal reader who commented that I "Might want to warn people who actually believes this whack job has THE CURE".  

"Sadiq Harrison" starts by telling me he is a medical practitioner from India, selling a cure for AIDS - then tells me to contact the "chief executive" of a bank.  What???  Since when did banks start selling medical cures.  I know the banks are desperate for money right now, but I don't think they're that desperate.

This is a load of total rubbish.  Mr Harrison (or doug moore according to his email address) isn't a medic and he doesn't have a cure for AIDS.  

He's a scammer who just wants to take money from you.  Ignore him.

Dear Sir/Madam,

I am Dr.Sadiq Harrison, a Trado Medical practitioner, From India. I have over the years carried out extensive research to find a definite cure for
Acquired Immune Deficiency Syndrome (AIDS), which has eluded scientific research.

I am happy to announce that i have Succeeded in finding a permanent cure for the dreaded AIDS, through natural Herb. Clinical test Carried out with some of the patients i treated showed Significant improvement after one month and after one Year of treatment, there was no trace of the virus found in them.

We therefore encourage victims or their relations to get in touch with us for treatment and cure. I want to assure you that we will treat your identity with the highest level of confidentiality, Please don't hide your face in shame due to the
social stigma, it could happen to any body.

A trial will convince you and If after one month of treatment you did not record an overwhelming improvement, feel free to take legal action.

You can reach me through our alternative email:

Regards,
Dr. Sadiq Harrison
NB:

Referee:

Contact Mr.Douglas Moore chief executive of Allied Trust Bank:

Allied Trust Bank
Tel:+
00447031806790
Tel:+
00448447744961
Fax:+442076917743
E-mail:-
dmdougmoore@gmail.com

He will direct you on what to do immediately.

Treat As Urgent!

Confidentiality is very, very important as we are taking measures in relating with clients.

No comments:

Post a Comment