Thursday 13 September 2012


Oh look - even more millions of unused dollar floating around in Nigeria.  There is (allegedly) enough spare money there to solve the debt problems of pretty much every country in the world.  Surprisingly (not) I seem to be (un)lucky enough to have access to most of it.

I hope you don't believe that anyone who writes to you telling you that they have millions of dollars for you is genuine.  Because they aren't.  They are all scammers and should all be ignored.

DR KELVIN JOHN
NNPC TOWERS
LAGOS NIGERIA.
TEL: +234-8138771987

Dear Friend,

I am the Chairman of the Contract Award Committee, Federal Ministry of Petroleum Resources Nigeria, I am in search of an agent to assist us in the transfer of (US$30,M)

THIRTY MILLION, UNITED STATES DOLLARS. And subsequent investment in properties in your country so get back to me if you are interested and You will be required to:

(1) Assist me in the transfer of the said sum.
(2) Advise  me on lucrative areas for investment in your country.
(3) Assist me in purchase of properties in your country.

IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN THE BUSINESS PLEASE GET BACK TO ME WITH YOUR BANK ACCOUNT DETAILS FOR THE BUSINESS and remember that 30% is for you for assisting me and 10% is for all the expenses during the transfer of this fund into your bank account so if you are interested for this deal get back to me as soon as possible with your bank account details.

REGARDS,
DR KELVIN JOHN
CHAIRMAN CONTRACT AWARD COMMITTEE {CCAC}

No comments:

Post a Comment