Wednesday 5 September 2012

Dear Friend.


This scammer doesn't want to transfer money TO my account.  He or she is hoping to transfer money FROM my account to hers.  She's a scammer and she's after my money - or yours - or anyone who is daft enough to fall for her ridiculous story and start sending her money.  Ignore her.


Dear Friend.

Please accept my apologies if this request does not meet your personal ethics as it is not intended to cause you any embarrassment in what ever form. I got your contact email address from international domain directory and decided to contact you for this transaction that is based on trust and your outstanding. I need your urgent assistance in transferring the sum of ($10.5m) million to your account. The transfer is risk free on both sides hence you are going to follow my instruction till the fund is transferred to your account.

If you are interested in this deal, kindly send me your complete information, your full names and address, Your Private telephone and Fax numbers, Your Private email address, Your Age, Your Country, Marital Status, Your Occupation and Your Personal Mobile Number.

Having gone through a methodical search, I decided to contact you hoping that you will find this proposal interesting. Please on your confirmation of this message and indicating your interest, I will furnish you with more information also note that you will have 40% of the above mentioned while 60% will be for me.Endeavour to let me know your decision.
Best regards
Mrs sarah joseph +266 48 89 53

No comments:

Post a Comment