Monday 9 April 2012

Re: Hello My Friend


Clearly if "Mr Kelvin Walter" did work for HSBC "in the United Kingdom" he would be out of a job and probably in a Police cell by tomorrow morning.  Offering to give millions of dollars to random people isn't something the bank would be very keen on!
As it is, he doesn't work for HSBC or any other bank and he doesn't live in the UK.  His email was sent from Bucharest in Romania.
Ignore this scammer who is after your money and will happily take as much from as you are prepared to send him.

Good day,
This is a personal email directed to you for your consideration alone, I humbly request that it remain and be treated as such only. Please bear with me for I am a banker with HSBC in the United Kingdom. I have an interesting business proposal for you which I think will be of immense mutual benefit.Although this may be hard for you to believe, we stand to gain 7.2 million USD between us in a matter of days. Please grant me the benefit of doubt and hear me out. I need you to signify your interest by replying to this email.
I will make more details available to you on receipt of a positive response from you. Please Do contact me only at my private email address: ( kwalter@blumail.org ) or call ( +44 701 704 7713 ).
Warm regards
Mr. Kelvin Walter

No comments:

Post a Comment