Sunday 8 April 2012

FROM MRS EUNICE

Obviously, if "Mrs Eunice Ansah" really was a dishonest bank auditor, she whouldn't send random emails to thousands of unknown people telling them just that.  She'd spirit the money away somewhere for her own use.

As she isn't anything she says, s/he has sent you this scam in the hope that you will fall for the idea of being given millions of (non-existent) dollars.  If you do, she will start asking you to send money, and she will continue to ask you to send money for as long as you are daft enough to send it.

Dear Friend, I am Mrs.Eunice Ansah,An Auditor in (ICB) Bank Ghana,I am here to bring to your notice that I have an important business transaction i wish to share with you which i know will benefit both of us. I am the Account Officer of late president of Libya,Mr.Muammar Muhammad Abu Minyar al-Gaddafi who deposited the sum of $10.7 Million in my bank on the 29th,July 2009 and he would have laid a claim to the money in July 2011 as the date of maturity.But he could not due to his Political upheaval. Now non of the member's of his family knew about this fund since his death on October 20th 2011,And no one has come for the claim,My bank manager is expecting if any one of his family member will appear as his next of kin to this fund,Since no one has come for the claim,I am now contacting you to act as the next of kin to this inheritance fund to the late President. I don't want you to betray me at the end of this transaction and i don't want you to entertain any atom of fear in your mind upon this transaction for i have prepared myself before contacting you in this transaction. So 40% of this funds will be for you while i will take 60% of it.My share will assist me to start my own company which has been my dream and also help the less privileged one's. If you are interested kindly get back to me so that i will send you the detail's regarding the transaction and we shall go over the details one's i receive your urgent response. Best Regards: Mrs.Eunice Ansah International Commercial Bank.Ghana.

No comments:

Post a Comment