Saturday 9 May 2009

DBR

Seif Josef Romahi knows how to charm his victims - not.  Send them a tempting email with an enticing heading - "Deadly Belated Reply".  Really gives you confidence that, doesn't it?  Ok - NOT.  


Whatever Mr Romahi wants, he's a scammer and I imagine it will involve trying to take money from you by charging you fees.  Delete the email and don't reply.


Dear Client,

Please read here under our circular letter DBR

 

SUBJECT: Deadly Belated Reply (DBR)

 

I am deeply sorry, for this deadly Belated Reply, due to my hospitalization. I got a stroke, that left me speechless and walk less. But thank God, I am well now!!!

 

Perhaps the passage of time has changed the situation. Nevertheless, if you are still available, I am still ready for sure,!!!

 

Please also do notice the change of my e-mail address as above.

In the meantime, you can visit my webpage www.houseofexperts.com

 

                                                                Dr. Prof. Seif Al Wady-ramahi

                                                                  Consultant, Investment & Charities

 



Invite your mail contacts to join your friends list with Windows Live Spaces. It's easy! Try it!

No comments:

Post a Comment