Monday 29 March 2010

A CONFIDENTIAL NOTIFICATION FOR YOU

"Barrister Marcus Hopkin" tells me he is a solicitor.  I think he'd better go back to law school.  I think lesson one would probably tell him the difference between a barrister and a solicitor (look it up on the internet if your country doesn't use the English/Welsh law system).

As a colleague of mine lost her sister and brother in law in the London bombings, I find this scam offensive - as are all scams which quote real disasters to add an air of fake authenticity.

This lowlife, scum bag of a scammer (apologies for language here folks) has no intention of sending you money.  He is just hoping you will fall for his scam and start sending him money.  Ignore him.

Good Day I am Barrister Marcus Hopkin & Co Solicitors(barrister.marcushopkin@gmail.com) who wish to present you as next of kin to my Client (PHILIP HOMES) who died on 7 July 2005 London bombings leaving (Eleven Million Pounds) in a Bank here in Europe and no next of kin to inherit the fund till now.Confirm this transaction at the BBC News website:(http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/uk_news/4661059.stm ) as I await your update for further details. Regards Barrister Marcus Hopkin CEO-Barrister Marcus Hopkin & Co Solicitors LONDON.

No comments:

Post a Comment