Saturday 28 November 2009

Business Preposition

Mr "Sun Ki Moon" does "have a business proposition for you that involves funds transfer".  The funds he wants to transfer are yours - and he wants to transfer them into his own bank account.  He's a scammer who wants to steal your money by charging you fees.  Ignore him.


Attention Sir/Madam
I am a chinese national currently based in UK and I have a business proposition for you that involves funds transfer and you standing as beneficiary to this funds and this proposal is confidential in nature but I must also let you know it is very safe in its execution. If you are willing to do business with enormous return kindly get back to me so I will furnish you with precise details on what I propose. EMAIL
sun_moom123@yahoo.com.hk

Regards.

Sun Ki Moon

No comments:

Post a Comment